Cards and Crafts with Melissa is a blog from a Stampin' Up Demonstrator. This blog showcases cards and crafts using Stampin' Up products. Sharing tips and basics of stamping.
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Have you been to my Stampin' Up demonstrator website yet? Not only can you browse the Annual Catalog and shop but you can also look the ideas page. This page is filled with great projects you can do with Stampin' Up products.
Hi everyone. I have scheduled another Fall class. This workshop we will be making a birthday card using the cat punch, a fall wreath card using the leaf punch, an eclipse card, cat chocolate holder and pumpkin decor made with wood slices. The cards are $2, including the cat chocolate holder. If you would like to make the pumpkin decor the cost is $5. Pictures will be coming soon, my order of supplies gets delivered tomorrow. The class is Sunday 8 October at 1:00 pm. Please contact me if you would like to attend. Here is a picture of the Spooky Cat set we will be using. Last week the Fall class we made 6 cards. Here is what we made:
Sweet Home Stamp Set and Home Sweet Home Thinlits Dies Bundle # 143516 $53.00 The Magnetic Platform #130658 $40.00 is so great to hold the thinlits so you can lay the paper exactly where you want it. I used the Die Brush #140603 $11.00 to get the tiny bat out of the thinlits die. Cut parts of the house Use the bone folder to score edges before taping together. I used Craft Stampin' Ink #101731 $8.00 and stamped after assembled. The craft ink takes a while to dry. I love my little ghost! Halloween Night Specialty Designer Series Paper #142022 $13.00 Finished Haunted House!
Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't posted in a little while, my family and I went on vacation to Disney World and then to see our son graduate from his MOS school in the Marines. Here is one of my FAVORITE holiday dies, the Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlits Die. Item # 135853 $33.00. http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/melissahanson/catalogs I used very vanilla card stock Item #101650 and scraps of fall colors. In the spirit of fall, even though it's 90 degrees here in Texas, here is my scarecrow treat box I made at a scrapbook and stamping retreat. You can fit a mini M&M and Skittles bag and some small candy in there. My nephews love these treat boxes. I will make more for the holidays and post them. The ideas are endless. Pinterest has a lot of great ideas of how to use this versatile die.
Comments
Post a Comment